The powerful and professional Data Recovery Software facilitates recovery of all lost or mistakenly deleted files and folders from Windows hard disk partitioned on FAT file systems. Program deeply scan entire HDD drive sector by sector and easily salvage missing data including Office files, Text files, Database records, Music files, Videos, Digital images, Wallpapers, Screensavers and other documents. Software safely restores misplaced or deleted files from corrupted, formatted and inaccessible hard disk having major standards like SATA, SCSI or EIDE.
Download Freeware Trial Demo of FAT Data Recovery Software today! And examine its entire working features.
FAT Data Recovery Software allows user to recover data in case of:
- Accidently deleted data due to Human error,
- Formatted and Re-formatted HDD drives,
- Virus/Worm attacks,
- Maliciously Corrupted hard disk drives,
- Data deleted from Command Prompt,
- Improper Copy/Cut-Paste operation,
- Emptied Recycle bin and more…
Supported Hard Disk brands: File recovery software supports popular hard disk brands like Toshiba, Fujitsu, Samsung, Western digital, Seagate, Maxtor in major data storage capacities.
The most advanced file undelete utility quickly locates deleted data and retrieves all of them in few easy recovery steps. The self-data extracting feature facilitates automatic accessing of missing files and no prior data recovery experience required to operate the software.
Major Features of FAT Data Recovery Software:
- Recovers entire accidently erased data saved in Windows hard disk drives.
- Compatible to all hard disk standards like SATA, SCSI, IDE, EIDE and ATA.
- Supports all types of hard disk partitioned on FAT 16 and FAT 32 file systems.
- Allow user to save recovered data at specified location on the computer.
- Rich graphical interface helps user to easily operate the software.
- No technical knowledge needed to understand the software.